Q: How do I become a freelance textile designer?
A: If you love to design original prints and know how to create seamless repeat tiles, we want to hear from you!
Our team of Textile Designers bring to life all our trends, colours & print ideas. Each Collection is presented to top brands in Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Paris, Italy, Germany, Asia, India & UAE. Show off your artistry from hand draw florals to painted or collage creations. We look for commercially focused designers who can work with screen prints and digital prints.
- We have fun and collaborative skill share video call sessions.
- Working closely with Senior Textile Designer
- Producing seasonal & trend driven prints
- Creating artwork either hand drawn, painted or digital
- Staying on top of trends within categories and products
- Someone with a degree in fashion/textile design or similar
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustration
- Solid Knowledge of different materials, print, dye and production processes
- Excellent repeat knowledge
- Excellent Drawing/painting skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret a design brief
- Experience creating textile design for fabrics
- We want you to join us - Be part of an established yet expanding boutique Australian Design Studio with over 100 national & international clients
- We care about your development - Complete our online induction session and development skill sharing programs & fun team meetings.
- Be part of an open and collaborative company culture, with flexible hours
How to Apply:
Express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your CV & Portfolio. (Keep it under 2Mb) We look forward to hearing from you soon!